Since Valentine’s Day is this month, here are a few tips on how to keep your love alive, whether it be with your friends, family or significant other.
1. Laugh! As simple as it seems, laughing releases endorphins and makes you happy. Tell jokes, watch a funny movie or just simply think about a funny time will give you a good feeling and a great bonding experience.
2. Reminisce. Think about all of the wonderful memories you have shared can remind you of the romance and
spontaneity of your relationship.
3. Listen. Take the time to listen. Listen with a clear mind and an open heart in order to take in what they are saying.
4. Take a class together. Learning a new skill can be fun and a great way to bond with your partner. Do something you both might enjoy, like cooking, dancing or crafting classes.
5. Night out. Something as simple as going out to dinner will bring you closer and let you get away from your daily stressors.
These are just a few ways to keep your love alive with your loved ones. Have a happy Valentine’s Day!