Volunteer with Samaritas!
Some Michigan volunteers work on a regular schedule, others on a one-time basis. Every year, Michigan volunteers donate thousands of hours of their time.
- Become a cultural mentor, set up an apartment, or help an incoming refugee learn to ride the bus through our New Americans program.
- Volunteer at our homeless family shelter, befriend seniors, help those with physical disabilities.
- Provide care for children in foster care.
- Organize a service project: Hold a bake sale and donate the proceeds to senior adults. Organize a toiletry drive or clothing drive to help incoming refugees.
- And many more needs and opportunities!